Wednesday, May 16, 2012

More Festivities of the Nuptial Variety

So Andrew's sister got married this last weekend.
It really was a beautiful wedding. And I had a ton of fun!
But I'm still tired and I'm pretty sure I left my pinky toes back on the dance floor.

As any good (or bad)(or just any) blogger knows, you have to constantly be thinking about what you are going to write about next.

Well, I had some good ideas, let me tell you. We had plenty of stuff going on, the wedding being the big one, and I was going to take pictures and form some witty rhetoric in my head to go with them, and come up with an even wittier title (ok, I came up with it before-hand and I couldn't resist using it anyway). I even had a plan to put them all together and post them. Yep, that's how good I am.

Too bad plans don't usually go as ... well, as planned.
Maybe I will get the pictures off of facebook (once they go up) and show you all the things that happened last weekend. I guess without pictures, you'll never believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment