Saturday, May 5, 2012

Wasting Time

I seem to be really good at consistently posting like every other week.

I get really motivated for a whole week and I have to tell you absolutely everything and my life is so interesting and important and I'm super witty... and then it all just stops.

I know what you're going to say: "Oh you just have a bit of writer's block."
What a super lame excuse.
Here's my better excuse:
As you may have heard, I am, in fact, Superwoman. With a capital S. I spend my days at work doing the Gold Mine thing, but then, at night, I suit up in some latex/spandex/other kind of -ex and fly (does Superwoman fly?) around the country and save people. Gentlemen in turmoil, to be exact. Don't worry though, as soon as those gentlemen start to gaze deeply into my eyes, I say my goodbyes; wouldn't want to go making the husband jealous.
In my spare time, I experiment in the lab. I'm attempting to create a new stretchy -ex material to make my suit out of. You see, sometimes the super suit gets very uncomfortable and rides up in the most awkward places, I'm sure I don't need to share the details. Anyway, I can tell that I'm really close to a breakthrough. Just a few more hours in the lab, I'm sure.
So now you can see why I simply don't have time to blog, sometimes. Or be funny, or witty, or sarcastic, or lame.

Ok, now here's my real excuse for lack-o-blogging lately:
Andrew showed me minecraft.
For those of you with experience with minecraft, you will know exactly what I'm talking about. For those of you without experience, know this: only start playing minecraft if you desperately need to fill like 10 hours a day. Or so. Roughly. Not that I have ever spent that much time in a day on it. I mean, why would you even think that? That is really one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. Pfft. Jeez.

No comments:

Post a Comment