Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Teh Weddings

Ahhh wedding season. Don't you just love it? 
Want to know my favorite thing? I don't have to plan any of it any more, ever again.
Sometimes I fool myself into thinking that that would be a fun thing to do, plan weddings, like professionally or something. But then I remember how stressful it is and how some (most) (ok, let's be honest, all) women turn into bride-zilla and I really wouldn't be able to handle that. You know what I mean? Even me, mild mannered, laid back me, had to have everything just perfect for my wedding. It's amazing how much a girl can freak out about colors or something stupid like that.

This last weekend my (newly acquired) bro-in-law married my (even newly-er acquired) sis-in-law.


Side note: It looks like Cami is being beamed up by Scotty, but that is, in fact, just a light post.

And you know what I've been thinking all week?
"Those lucky ducks! They get to sit around and do absolutely whatever they want alllll week, while I'm stuck here in Elko, in the rain, getting up at 4:30 every morning."
The wedding was super fun. We got to hang out with in-laws. I am lucky to have some pretty amazing in-laws and I love them. No joke :)

Going along with the Best Part thing, I loved the reception cause I just got to sit there and eat the whole time. And goof off with the nephews

i.e. take scary-ghost-mouth pictures

and play on iphones.

Just look at those two stud muffins in their aqua neck apparel.


These two, my niece and nephew, were pretty much throwin down the awesomest dance moves all night.

These guys were bustin a pretty good move, too

They day we drove home from Vegas, there was the prettiest sunset.
Seriously, these pictures do not do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment