Thursday, April 19, 2012

Peep Please!

So I have a confession:
When I first read about "Peep, please!" I had no idea what it was. It was only referred to and I had to draw my own conclusions (or I guess I could have searched through past blog posts to find out what it really was but that would have required way too much time and effort and I'm lazy). The way I imagined it in my head was like "B*tch, please!" you know all gangster and stuff, but maybe a little nicer. I read it here first, and I'm pretty sure my thinking was influenced by the writer. She's just too sassy. In a good way. Like a makes-me-snort-milk-out-my-nose way.

Two Smuppies

So we all get to see what's in each other's cars which is mostly boring until you find that what item that makes you go "WTF?"

Anyway, I was a little hesitant to participate mainly because my car is in a constant state of red alert due to the earthquake/tornado/hurricane that lives in there (aka moi). But it did sound like a lot of fun and maybe a good excuse to get me to actually clean out Ground Zero. I learned that I have far too many excuses already and don't need another one.

NEWHO


Front: Best seat in the house
1. Wedding cards that still need thank you's sent out. Does anyone sit around just waiting for their thank you when they give a gift? I sure hope not, cause it may just not happen.
2. Grocery reciepts so I can attempt to keep track of how much we spend on groceries each week. Who knew a man would eat so much?? I sure didn't.
3. Traaaaash. Cause mi coache is too dirty and I need a place to stash the trash.
4. McDonald's cups from our teeny road trip to Salt Lake last weekend.


Back Seat:
1. My temple bag because I'm way too lazy to take it inside. Ever.
2. Hard hat: to better play Sexy Construction Worker with
3. Shirt. Just cause. I actually really do not know why this shirt is in here
4. Water Bottle from work that I used to use all the time but then got stuck in The Black Hole
5. A Towel: Once again, a mystery item. It's not even our towel.
6. Shoes. JIC
7. My Highschool Freshman Year Book. My parents are in the process of slowly removing every reminder that I ever lived in their home. This is their latest ploy.
8. A package delivery slip that I'm not sure I ever redeemed.

And just cause I'm being super honest about what's in my car:


2 sweaters, his and hers, also JIC. Oh and another shirt. His


 The trunk:
1. The chrome chip-and-dip tray that someone decided the newly weds just had to have.
2. More shoes.
3. The glass cake display that someone else decided the newly weds just had to have. Although this one is pretty cool. It's from Ikea, so it has to be at leat a little bit cool.
4. Andrew's temple bag that he actually stole from his dad so he hides it in the car.
5. A bag full of naughties for the many bridal showers I've been attending lately.
6. A pair of boots for when I want to appear stylish like
7. A food chopper of which we received 2 so this one needs to go back
8. Wedding decorations that need to go somewhere but no one knows where.

What did you do with your decorations? I'm at a loss.

Don't worry, I know you're so anxious to know what we ate. Or you've just assumed we've been starving for the last week.

We had all this fresh produce from a co-op called Bountiful Baskets. It's all direct from farmer to consumer which means everything just tastes better because Harvey the Produce Man hasn't had his hands all over it.

So we made BLT's! Actually, we made BLAT's: Bacon, lettuce, avocado, and tomato.
mmmmm


Then the next day, we used the leftovers to make salmon sandwhiches. Also dericious. Not a typo.

No comments:

Post a Comment