Thursday, April 5, 2012

Shut Up and Spoon Me!

What is your favorite food?
Andrew's is Thai Massaman curry.
The second week we were married, he made it every day.
E'rry day!
I got a little Massamaned out. And when he told me yesterday that he was making again, I couldn't break his heart and tell him it sounded as good as moldy asparagus covered in poop.
Lucky I did hold in my comments, because I was pleasantly surprised when I spooned the first mouthful in.
Andrew, is a Thai curry god, let me tell you. If you've ever had bad Thai curry, you'll know what good Thai curry tastes like; and Andrew gets it right, every time.
E'rry time!


After dinner, we went to a little place called Spoon Me.
Spoon me used to be my faaav frozen yogurt place. I would go with my sister when she was in town and I was so sad when all the ones around me closed :( Then I moved to shun-anything-hippi-ish-or-liberal-in-any-way Elko and gave up all hope.
 But then! I saw the sign go up on an empty building and I started to have a little more faith in my town. I was THRILLED when I found out that a Spoon me was actually going to grace us with its presence here in Little Town Northern Nevada.
It's one of those self serve and pay by the ounce places which normally I dislike but they have the greatest flavor of all time: Natural Tart. Yum!

Andrew was like "I want this kind and this kind and this kind. Oh and this topping and this one!"

And I was like "I'm going to pretend to be healthy even though I'm eating ice cream but also these strawberry burst things look good so I'll get some of those, too."

And then I was like "Nom nom the sun is in my eyes!"

And then Andrew was like "Hm what's this kind? I can't remember."

And then he was like "whatever, it's all sugar."


1 comment:

  1. not a big fan of curry- but that looks delicious. and I miss spoon me. aka: i miss utah. xo

    ReplyDelete